About Oxford Dictionary of English
The Oxford Dictionary of English with more than 150 years of research behind it, is globally accepted as the highest authority in the study and reference of the English language.
ODE is a valuable resource for anyone using English in an academic or professional context. Tailored to:
• Students preparing for ACT, SAT , IELTS or TOEFL exams
• Professionals actively using English
As well as anyone else who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English at work or at home.
• The very latest 2020 word database from Oxford University Press with over 350,000 words, phrases and meanings
• More than 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, including those with varying pronunciations
• Phrases– understand how a word is used in expressions by native speakers
• Special topics reference content – easily look up topic-specific content
• Word-of-the-day – expand your vocabulary by learning a new word, every day
This flagship dictionary from Oxford University Press is the best Android app for building up vocabulary, reference or use in education.
ADVANCED LEARNING TOOLS
Not sure how to spell or pronounce a certain word or phrase? The dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Fuzzy search – find a word even if you don't know exactly how it is spelled
• Voice search – lookup a word without having to spell it
• Wild card search – use '*' or '?' to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Search autocomplete – displays predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup – search for compound words or phrases
• Camera search – look up words without having to type them
• Favourites list – create custom folders with lists of words
• Recent list – easily review already looked-up words
• Tap to translate entries in other apps
CUSTOMIZABLE AND USER FRIENDLY EXPERIENCE
• Optimized for Android – dark mode, support for Android 10, no permissions required, etc.
• Colourful themes – transform your learning experience with a comfortable visual layout
• Home page – an intuitive start for your journey into the English language
• Word sharing – share word definitions via the installed apps on your device
GET THE MOST WITH PREMIUM
Our premium subscription unlocks the full potential of the world’s best dictionary by providing you with the following:
• Unlimited dictionary use – unlimited access to the latest database with more than 350,000 words, phrases and meanings
• Audio pronunciation – never mispronounce another word again! Available for more than 75,000 entries voiced by real British speakers
• Regular content updates – updated word database four times per year
• Offline mode – access the wealth of the word database anywhere, anytime - no Internet connection is required
• Priority support – receive an answer within 2 business days on any app-related support issue
•100% ad-free – enjoy an ad-free learning experience with no interruptions and distractions
Oxford Dictionary of English Update
• The latest 2022 Oxford Languages database
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Install Oxford Dictionary of English APK on Android
1.Download Oxford Dictionary of English APK For ApkDowner.
2.Tap Oxford Dictionary of English.apk.
4.Follow the steps on screen.