About Aldiko Next
Bring all your ebooks, comics and audiobooks in the same place, no matter where they're coming from:
• Import your own EPUB, CBZ or PDF files
• Buy all the latest releases and best sellers from Feedbooks, with a catalog that contains over a million references
• Built-in support for public libraries, allowing you to easily browse your library's catalog and borrow books from them
• Thousands of public domain books from Feedbooks
• Add your own catalogs, for example using Calibre
Aldiko provides an extensive set of features for both casual and power users:
• Customize your reading experience with multiple fonts and themes
• Full support for dark mode throughout the app
• Highlight any text in EPUB, add your annotations and easily export them to plain text documents
• Organize your bookshelf to your liking with categories and collections
We love open-source and standards at De Marque and Aldiko 4 is built on top of open-source software that we directly contribute to:
• Read EPUB files via a Readium Mobile based reading experience
• Explore catalogs using OPDS
• Full support for Readium LCP based on EPUB, PDF and audiobooks
Aldiko Next Update
Bug fixes and improvements
Install Aldiko Next APK on Android
1.Download Aldiko Next APK For ApkDowner.
2.Tap Aldiko Next.apk.
4.Follow the steps on screen.